PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stan

Lurker
Aug 15, 2014
Basically I wanted to have one made by him. So I tried to contact vie his contact page, on the website. But I never received an answer (after several e-mails).
At first I thought fine he can shove his pipes up his ass then. But then I had a lady trying to send me an e-mail the other day and absolutely nothing would show up. So I figured maybe the same has been happening with Mark’s responses.
Well, I thought those that have ordered a pipe from him will actually have his e-mail so I could give that a try direct (instead of going through the webpage. Or if you have any other suggestions on how to contact Mark it would be appreciated (I don’t have a facebook account).

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
Mark responds all the time on his Instagram account. I have been following him for a while and love his pipes, particularly his Anse. I would try sending him a direct message on there. Hope that helps!

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
I would love to own a Balkovec pipe, but I can't afford one at this time. He is an excellent pipe carver and if you get one you won't be disappointed. He does great work. I'm guessing there might be a problem with his site or your email, because from what I understand he communicates very well with his customers. Keep trying.

K

klause

I have one of Mark's pipes, and it is simply stunning in every respect.
I have the Danish Flower, pipe 118, here.
Mark is a gentleman.
My tuppence worth? If you can get one, don't hesitate - his pipes are superb. I treasure mine.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
He was uber-hot but seems to have fallen off the radar. I believe he sends a lot of his pipes overseas via a distributor. He lives right up the road from me in nearby PA.

stan

Lurker
Aug 15, 2014
I certainly wasn’t hesitating. If only I could get in touch with him. But if no one wants to share his e-mail I guess I’ll just have to start an instagram account.
Thanks for the input anyway just makes me want to get one more now.

stan

Lurker
Aug 15, 2014
Turns out you need a smart phone to use instagram. So that idea is out the window.

Goodness, how hard can it be to get hold of a business?!

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Instagram is where it's at definitely. So easy to contact carvers and see their newest works.
I've only heard wonderful things from people who own a pipe by Mark.
I'd give it a week or so and try emailing him again, or get an Instagram account and direct message him about it.

badhk51

Lurker
May 21, 2009
PA
Hey Stan, Im sorry that I missed your emails. I dropped my tablet about 2 months ago and had to replace it. When I had set up my email accounts on the new tablet, for some reason my website emails have been ending up in my bulk folder and I have a feeling thats where yours are. I do appologies. shoot me an email at this address mbalkovec@yahoo.com I will keep an eye out for it. Merry Christmas to everyone as well., MB

stan

Lurker
Aug 15, 2014
Sent an e-mail to that address on the 26th of last year.
Then another one at the start of this week.
Also sent a private message on this forum a couple of weeks back.

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
I would love to own one of his pipes. I follow Mark on Instagram and love/hate to see his newest creation. They are all so beautiful but my wallet is much too small for that right now. Maybe one day once I am better off in life.

stan

Lurker
Aug 15, 2014
Well as you can see by this ongoing saga having the money doesn’t necessarily guaranty that you’d be able to get one.
What you could do is write him an e-mail today and start putting a little money aside. Then by the time Mark actually replies to you you’ll have more than enough money.

Status
Not open for further replies.