PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mole

Might Stick Around
Dec 29, 2010
So, I first joined this forum right about when I first started smoking pipe. I had a couple of members that were gracious enough to either send me some samples of their favorite types of tobaccos or meet me and offer donations so I could try a multitude of toby in my search for my preferences. One of the ones that stood out was BCA, but, even though I've tried different 'brands' of BCAs I still haven't found the exact one that was sent to me to sample.
I've asked the person about the brand and got no response and in the mean time I've been searching for it by ordering online or visiting almost every tobacco shop I could find and I'm looking for a little help identifying it with some of you here.
What I've found is, while MOST available tobaccos that 'call' themselves BCA have the same flavor and room note, what is missing is the particular vanilla/carmel flavor that strikes at about 3/4 smoke. I've been reading reviews until I can't stand it anymore and bought more 2oz baggies (no pun intended) and have simply gotten to the point that I'm asking for help out loud.
Thanks much in advance for any assistance you can give in my endeavors.
Mole

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
BCA is a Lane bulk tobacco and sold by a lot of B&M's and online along with the other Lane standards--1Q,RLP-6 etc. B&M's tend to rename them.

Status
Not open for further replies.