PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanlaurel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 31, 2015
I just don't know what I think of this. I usually don't grab on to things that look like this.

bjarne12-600x462.jpg

They say that it is a double barrel. Is there a switch on the stem to toggle between the left and right bowl?

bjarne12-2.jpg

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Completely different indeed!! Good for a nice long smoke I would imagine. :puffy:

bernie2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 23, 2015
It is definitely unique! Not sure if I'd be comfortable smoking that or not. :)

joshb83

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2015
that one would probably be pretty awkward to watch a person light that ...it would seem to need um...support?

menuhin

Oct 21, 2014
... is there a switch.. .
Switching is super easy: just cover one of the two with two fingers at the rim. In such a way you can also pace and match the burning of tobacco in both chambers.

menuhin

Oct 21, 2014
But if you want to cover both bowls, you may really need to used both hands and four fingers. :nana:

menuhin

Oct 21, 2014
@ natibo

second your idea, perhaps majority of female and minority of male. Definitely a show piece to display and to show off to male and female friends, and occasionally smoke to explore the fluid dynamics of this special design.

Perhaps it can be featured in the next Pipe Babe Photoshoot. :D

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Not sure if I'd go so far as to do VA in one and perique in the other. Can you even imagine the surprise old get if you lost your light on the VA side? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.