PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Whimsyt, Its great to see another lady on board. Especially one that don't play games. lol I saw your TAD list on the Perique thread. Impressive :worship: Mick, You are just like me or vice versa. It takes every bit of discipline I have not to hork down a bowl in like 5 minutes, but when I do slow down its very rewarding. Phil, expanding is a better way to put it. I smoked ever type of tobacco today. I must have smoked 7 bowls :puffy: Baron, The Jack Knife Plug is no joke man. I love nicotine and it literally had me praying to the porcelain God!!! Cigmaster, so you liked the Dark Fired? I have a half pound of Dark Fired whole leaf to play with but its so strong that it just burns the crap out of my mouth, throat and nose everytime I try to mix it. Even the smallest amounts. There must be a trick to preparation to kill the harshness. I have emailed Russ O and he has directed me on all the other whole leaf projects. He says he uses small amounts in saome of his blends, but won't really tell me how. I never asked point blank either. He is one awesome guy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.