PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullwinkle

Lurker
Feb 23, 2010
With all due respect to pstlpkr, my advice is to stay away from American Smoking Pipes/Mark Tinsky. I picked up one of his pipes and it was just aweful. He's the only pipe maker I've ever dealt with that had horrible customer service.
I have been dealing with Mark over this past week on my first custom pipe and he couldn't be a nicer guy. Calls, emails, pictures back and forth.

bytor

Can't Leave
Jan 21, 2010
Washington
Beautiful pipes Cooper!
A suggestion on your website...when I am perusing pipes on the web, I like to see some stats about each pipe. I, personally, pay a fair amount of attention to the weight of the pipe and the tobacco chamber size.

I want to know whether this will be a pipe that I need to sit and hold, or whether I can smoke it while doing other stuff. I also like to know about how long of a smoke I might be in for.

While a picture may say a thousand words, it doesn't tell you everything.
Robert Cooper on eBay (coopersark) does a fantastic job of describing the pipes he has up for auction. Not only in the pictures he posts, but also in the detailed descriptions. http://shop.ebay.com/coopersark/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
My thanks to all for your insight… now thanks to my new good friend Phil I now need to sell a Kidney before I can complete my transaction.
Please save me Pipemaker with a more viable alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.