PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunkblowhard

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 30, 2015
Ha! Nate, we're clearly BOTH fools. I was just teasing in good fun. Hope that's how it was taken. Cheers!

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
The username Drunkblowhard has a way of creating certain expectations and so anything less would be a dissapointment. There seems to be a pervasive belief that assholes drive Porsches... by pervasive I mean accurate. I'd love to discuss this further, but threatening clouds are quickly approaching and my Porsche must remain dry.

drunkblowhard

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 30, 2015
Glad we are on the same page. Now get that Porsche inside and covered STAT!
If it get wet, the ladies you drive by wont.
Cheers!

hextor

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 20, 2015
this forums has showed me its kindness too, I am surprised of the good hearted people in here, I can say everyone in here has respect for each other and also I am very surpised of the wisdom and advice that some of the fellow pipe smokers have, I wish I had friends like that when i was a young teen, prehaps I would not get into so much trouble and think twice before making any move. but i do blame this forum for the T.A.D and P.A.D I am trying to make my cellar of tobacco big before prices go up.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
but i do blame this forum for the T.A.D and P.A.D
My pipe and tobacco collection has grown to ridiculous proportions since being on here, but on the other hand, if not for the forum, I would never have known about the FDA insanity and stocked my cellar accordingly. :wink:

snowyowl

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2015
I can't wait to interact with some of the nice forum members to which you refer. Four years and waiting.
Pipe smoking often leads to introspection and insights. Maybe it will come to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.