PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chops

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 26, 2011
Lower Hudson Valley, NY
Once I relaxed a bit and got the hang of Breath smoking, my pipe experience improved tenfold. I had no idea just how fast I was smoking before and how much flavor I was missing. It became a completely new experience for me.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Concerning breathe smoking... when you create that vacuum in your mouth by breathing through your nose to draw the smoke into your mouth... aren't you inhaling the smoke with every vacuum creating breath you take with your nose?
It doesn't sound like a lot of smoke is being puffed anyway, but you are essentially breathing in the smoke 100% of every puff with breath smoking aren't you?

Breathing in through your nose, yes, directly to the lungs. I've been doing circular breathing to run my jeweler's blowtorch for decades, which works similar to a didgeridoo. I can breath out my nose, without pushing from my lungs, but no amount of drawing in through my nose will bypass my lungs. However, I can use the back of my throat to draw in through my mouth, without using my lungs at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.