PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

natenice1

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2014
Did anyone ever have this happen? I was doing a thorough cleaning of my pipes in daily rotation 14 to be exact and some were sad to say a little dark and goopy. Shank brushes, Q-tips pipe cleaners and Pipemasters solution. Halfway through I got the feeling I smoked a bowl of Petersons Irish flake in 10 minutes and inhaled, I could hardly get up, looked in the mirror and was green around the gills! I think the Nicotine was absorbed through my skin? :crazy:

Absolutely, even handling the growing plants out in the fields can bring you to your knees. Plus, you added a solvent to the nicotine concentrate and absorbed it even faster. We should all probably wear gloves when cleaning our pipes, but I always forget. But, I tend to keep it off of me for the most part, luck, maybe. Be careful.

wilson

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2013
It is possible that some nicotine was absorbed through your skin. That, however, does not mean that you are not crazy!

wilson

Apr 17, 2013
It is possible that some nicotine was absorbed through your skin. That, however, does not mean that you are not crazy!

andya27

Jun 15, 2014
I'm relegated to smoking on the deck. Fortunately the wife was out this morning as I came back in, backed into the end table beside the couch in the family room, and fell flat on my keester. That was after just one bowl of Mac Baren 7 Seas Gold. I'm definitely a lightweight.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Jesse Winchester had a song lamenting the demise of his herb stash called "Twigs & Seeds"..

I see a parody opportunity: "Stems and Bowls"

Status
Not open for further replies.