PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Good story. Order another tin. Let it swell. Capture the opening. :)
Sorry you didn't get any battle wounds to tell the kids about. Could have gotten a beastly scar across the flesh above and below your eye and just walk around like a badass...until you tell the story of how you got it.
Happy Explosions.

Jul 15, 2011
Wow, glad your okay... Guess I better go check the 4 or so tins of C&D I've got in the cellar and maybe move them to jars...
Its funny, because Ive smoked a lot of C&D tins in my day and this is the first one that has done this to me.
All this and not one mention of how the baccy tasted. I am sure it was even sweeter after having to go through all that to get it.
eaglerico, the OJK is good. REALLY good. I was going to wait to write a formal review until I've had a few more bowls of it but it was not at all what I expected. Got a hell of a nic kick though.

Aug 14, 2012
Thanks for the warning. Will discard swollen cans in the future. I don't smoke anymore, but have 900 tins around. It could turn into a 4th of July.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
I literally witnessed a similar incident like this a few weeks ago while on Skype. A friend was opening a can of C&D Burley #2 and the can had also swelled. He was goofing around a bit and had the can next to his ear and has he just barley pulled the lid back it exploded on him and the can literally flew out of his hand and across the room. It was loud and funny as all get out. Me and another friend were laughing for like 5 minutes. Scary stuff, but funny as hell!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Did your girlfriend help clean up your soiled pants? LOL Glad you didn't lose more than a few shreds of tobacco, that would have freaked me out also.

Status
Not open for further replies.