PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sittingbear

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2015
Olympia, WA
We are forming a new pipe club in Olympia, WA!

The first meeting will be this Thursday, 8/24/23, at 6:00PM, at Cigar Daddies Cigar Lounge at 4511 Lacey Blvd SE in Lacey, WA. We plan to meet every fourth Thursday of the month.

Our venue has an admission fee of $5 or a cigar (or maybe 2 oz. of pipe tobacco) unless you are already a member of the lounge.

Unfortunately, at this time there is no alcohol allowed on site, but they are hoping to rectify that soon.

If you are in the western Washington area, please join us, and bring a friend! Let's get this club off the ground!

Reactions: yanoJL and trudger

sittingbear

Jul 20, 2015
Olympia, WA
Also, needless to say, since this is the first meeting, every element is up for review, meaning we may need to change the venue, day of the week, etc. If you'd like to join but can't for some reason, let me know and we'll take it into serious consideration!

Reactions: AroEnglish

mmattb

Lurker
Sep 6, 2023
I'm in the Olympia area and just took up the pipe! Fantastic to see this post! Did the meeting happen?

Can you recommend a store in the area to buy great leaf? I'm just now learning about the WA laws that prevent shipping into the state.

If you make a Facebook group for the club let us know!

Reactions: AroEnglish

Andre_T

Dec 17, 2018
Long Island, New York
We are forming a new pipe club in Olympia, WA!

The first meeting will be this Thursday, 8/24/23, at 6:00PM, at Cigar Daddies Cigar Lounge at 4511 Lacey Blvd SE in Lacey, WA. We plan to meet every fourth Thursday of the month.

Our venue has an admission fee of $5 or a cigar (or maybe 2 oz. of pipe tobacco) unless you are already a member of the lounge.

Unfortunately, at this time there is no alcohol allowed on site, but they are hoping to rectify that soon.

If you are in the western Washington area, please join us, and bring a friend! Let's get this club off the ground!
I missed this announcement. If there is anything the UPCA can do to help please email me at UPCASecretary@gmail.com in fact we are having our general meeting on Sunday via Zoom reach out for an invitation

Reactions: sittingbear

sittingbear

Jul 20, 2015
Olympia, WA
I missed this announcement. If there is anything the UPCA can do to help please email me at UPCASecretary@gmail.com in fact we are having our general meeting on Sunday via Zoom reach out for an invitation
Thank you Andre_T! What can the UPCA do for fledgling clubs?

Unfortunately we will have to find a different venue. Once we confirm our new one I'll let you know.