PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
I believe I purchased mine on a Friday. Don't remember time of day, but it was delivered to me on that following Monday. I was shocked

sfduke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2012
Leonardo is the best. Top notch overnight shipping. No issues except for when FedEx decided to assess a FDA handling fee. This was just a one-off so was just luck of the draw.

Jan 8, 2013
It's now just a bit past 12:00 noon, and I woke up to numerous shipping notifications in my email this morning. My package was picked up this morning in Milan, Italy. After shipping information was sent to FedEx it was picked up by FedEx at around 3:30PM Italy time, and left the FedEx origin facility two hours later. It is currently in transit with a scheduled deliver time for Tuesday 7:30am to 10:30am.... 8O

Jan 8, 2013
Ok.... past my bedtime for a work day, but I stayed up just long enough to see that my pipe has made it to Memphis, Tennessee! It ain't Texas, but it's a "T" state. Maybe my pipe will see the ghost of Elvis on Union Avenue and follow him up to the gates of graceland to watch him walk right through.... see what I did there? Walking in Memphis? Marc Cohn? That song?
Ok... going to sleep now.

Jan 8, 2013
The pipe arrived at 9:45 this morning... 8O 8O 8O 8O
Unfortunately I'm at work and it will have to wait before I can get home to open the package :( But holycowonapopsicklestick! That's some fast shipping! :D

jravenwood

Can't Leave
Apr 23, 2017
Congratulations with the new puffer. post a pic of that beauty if you have a chance...Im going to check out that website now

Jan 8, 2013
Congratulations with the new puffer. post a pic of that beauty if you have a chance...Im going to check out that website now
I can do better. There's a link in the first post below, showing photos and a video.
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/lanatra-olive-wood

Status
Not open for further replies.