PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
About 4 months ago, I bought a matte black Curvey as a "new job" present and I couldn't be happier with it. The only reason it isn't my hands down favorite pipe is that the bowl size is actually too generous for the limited amount of time I have to smoke most nights. That ends up being a good thing because it gives the Curvy time to rest. I'd not only recommend this pipe to anyone who wants a good clencher, but I think I'm going to buy a second one.
Anyone know if the new colors will be re-stocked?

travelergypsy

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 15, 2016
I clench. Especially if lunting or working/studying. Why do you say it's not a good clencher? Is it too heavy or something else? I really like the look of this pipe.

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
Let me rephrase for clarity: I recommend this pipe, especially if you're looking for a long smoking clenched. I love it so much I am in the market for a second one

travelergypsy

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 15, 2016
Sorry, yesterday was a long day. I missed that little word "only". Thank you! I shall now start stashing away funds for one. (E-2 pay doesn't let me play very much.)

pipedreamin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 25, 2016
I'm doing my best to abstain but one of the few remaining Curvys, a 951 is very tempting. A sweet little big pipe. The "Black Celebration" vid on site scared the hell out of me though...

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
TravelerGypsy, thank you for your service. I had to save up for mime too. It's the most expensive pipe I've bought to date and is totally worth it

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
That's the one I got, I like the Matte look.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Never noticed these pipes before and I have to say that if and when I ever decide to purchase another pipe I'll definitely keep one of these in mind, albeit not one of the colored ones. Well, that is unless of course the FDA allows me to. After all, that red one looks very dangerous to ones health and will probably never pass their criteria... whatever that may be.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
I really am way old enough to know better... I really should NOT follow threads like this... this stuff is like junk to the junkie, cheese to the macaroni, catchup on the hot dog... MUST HAVE ONE!!! MUST HAVE THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.... nooooooooooooo...

:crazy:

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
BTW. These pipes ship straight from Italy and I was surprise how quickly they arrived. I did have to send Fedex a check for the customs fee after I received the pipes. Other than that very little hassle to obtain these pipes.

davidintexas

Jun 4, 2013
I purchased a regular stained Curvy little over a week ago. Purchased mid-day on a Friday, was processed Saturday when they opened, shipped Monday from Italy and I received it Tuesday morning. Wow. I wasn't expecting that quick of a turnaround. I love the shape and wanted to try a reverse calabash. The bowl was also deceptively big. For it's maiden smoke I chose Royal Yacht and thought it would never end. I mean I like Royal Yacht but it lasted and hour and 15 minutes. I was thinking maybe a 45 minute smoke at the beginning. I had no issues at all. It was a great first smoke.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I was just about to purchase one of these last week but bought tobacco instead because of the FDA bullshit. I wonder how many pipe sales have already been lost thanks to big brother.

davidintexas

Jun 4, 2013
Brad, I think you'll be pleased with it. I love the color of yours. Let us know your thoughts on it after you've smoked it

Status
Not open for further replies.