PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

butsushin

Lurker
Jul 16, 2015
when do you think you will again have all models available...?

and a rookie question: what is the actual difference between the 569 and 577 model (apart from the 0.2gr) because it is very difficult to visually differentiate between the two?

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
For some of the more recent forum members, I have purchased several pipes from Al Pascia and their service is excellent. I once received a pipe (from Milan to Chicago) just 33 hrs. after pressing the enter key! Still blows my mind to think about it. Top notch company!

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
For some of the more recent forum members, I have purchased several pipes from Al Pascia and their service is excellent. I once received a pipe (from Milan to Chicago) just 33 hrs. after pressing the enter key! Still blows my mind to think about it. Top notch company!
sounds nice, thanks for sharing.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Those are some fetching little pipes. They seem a tad heavy for a pipe that size, but the short stem and shank may reduce the leverage so the pull on your teeth feels more like a 1.5 once pipe. They run a little over 2 ounces, varying a little. I have a pocket pipe similar in concept but more a pot/tomato, with a thick little shank and stem. These curvy pipes and mine are ideal pocket pipes; you aren't going to break the shank or stem.

dutch65

Might Stick Around
Feb 11, 2012
Yes, when the overall length is reduced down to 4.5, it makes a big difference in how much weight you feel when clenching. I have a few nosewarmers in the 4 inch range, and an extra 10 to 25 grams of weight isn't as much an issue, as with a 5 to 6 inch overall length pipe.

sajgre

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 13, 2010
Just bought this one:

Al-Pascia-Curvy-TwoTone-Matte-02-pipe-621-Al-Pascia-621-Alpascia-img-133012-w400-h211.jpg

I love the shape and i have a few system pipes that smoke great. Can't wait to try this one. :)

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
My smooth, bent Curvy arrived today. Wow, I have no idea how they can make money selling at that price point. The fit, finish and stem work is first rate. This is my first reverse calabash shape and I'm anxious to try it out.
If you haven't purchased from Al Pascia before, the service, communication and packaging are at an unprecedented level. For the uninitiated, here is what you get. Shipping from Italy to MD is under 40 hours via Fed-Ex.

And the pipe

I'm still dumbfounded as how they can sell these pipes at $100.

sajgre

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 13, 2010
Congrats!! I'm really glad you like how its made. Mine should be here tomorrow.

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
I purchased 2 of these pipes this weekend. The straight and then bent. I love the look of these pipes. They are like Big Ben's on steroids. I have three BigBens. Hoping they can get them shipped here within this week. Pretty excited about them.
I've noticed Al pascia has sold a lot of these pipes. Anyone here have any experience with these pipes?

Status
Not open for further replies.