PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2014
I learned Copperplate, or at least it's the basis for my script.

One of the great things about script writing is you actually get to make your own as long as it conforms to the basic recognisable shapes. That way you can have a "signature" that is both completely unique and still legible at the same time.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Always take along sufficient reading material, book or magazine, and you will never have to wait in line or for an appointment very long. Carry an umbrella to prevent rain.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
I'm a poor example. In the Air Force (72-76) all our daily reports had to be hand done and in printed fashion, no cursive. I got used to doing it that way and spent the rest of my life printing. I never have been a writer like my wife, so the skill of cursive is lost to me, and I'm too lazy to re-learn it. Typing on a laptop is good enough for me. Nuff said.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
True, but often it is better not to know. That way your final memory is still the person as you knew them, not as a wretching proto-carcass filled with tubes in a hospital bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.