Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
I've seen many old pipe cleaners over the years. odd thing is, or isn't, is that they all seem to be the same general length, of course with the exception of those made for church wardens.
Maybe the length was intended for cleaning the pipe with the mouthpiece attached?
No the length of a pipe cleaner was established by the Council of Cavendish in 1928 based on the distance from Alfred Dunhills cufflink to his ring... 🧐

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
But like, I've never had that happen. Maybe it is my Luck Charms underwear.

And, my post was fraught with warnings to those who do not have fine motor skills, which is most people by the way some will send off pipes to have them reamed, or do not make their own replacement stems. But, some of us...

For me, it's just that this whole hobby is full of myths. Pipes not passing pipe cleaners makes a bad smoking pipe. Warm pipe stem removal. Water in pipes. All tobaccos are cased. Briar quality... anything Briar Lee has posted... so much mythos.

If it weren't for people challenging mythos, we'd all be killing people to Zeus or tossing perfectly good virgins into volcanos.
Good point. The first time I reamed a pipe I got a case of the nerves that dissipated in a few moments. You know after realizing that if you can't ream a pipe without messing it up you are a menace to society and should be banned from touching any tools.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
Nothing's changed today...it's just that much of the mythos we're sacrificing people's lives, liberty or well being to is disguised as objective, academic and scientific.
I really think the whole sacrificing virgins' was just a scam to help guys get dates.
"Hey girl so you excited about the harvest fest?" "oh I had no idea you were a virgin, you know I might know how to save you!!".... That's my theory at least.

I really think the whole sacrificing virgins' was just a scam to help guys get dates.
"Hey girl so you excited about the harvest fest?" "oh I had no idea you were a virgin, you know I might know how to save you!!".... That's my theory at least.
Notice how no one sacrificed whores. Whores were way more useful.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
• You don't need to remove the stem to effectively clean a pipe. Whether the pipe is piping hot, warm or cold, a hot water flush through the chamber cleans things up.

•. Do some just yank or pull the stem out? I always rotate it (counter clockwise) using care to not put sideways pressure on the stem or stummel.
Yank me, crank me, but don’t wake up or thank me…

Reactions: jpmcwjr

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
yeah you can certainly tell where his focus was. Reminds me of when I modeled for art classes. A few girls really put their attention and effort into certain aspects at the expense of others. :)
Being a model for a life drawing or painting class can be quite demanding. I remember one male model who couldn't hold a pose. When he looked at the young women in the class sketching him his, ummmm, member would rise to attention and then he's turn his gaze and it would drop. All through the class session it was up and down, up and down, up and down. At the end of the class we pinned up our sketches and the women were hysterical with laughter over the wavering schlong.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
Being a model for a life drawing or painting class can be quite demanding. I remember one male model who couldn't hold a pose. When he looked at the young women in the class sketching him his, ummmm, member would rise to attention and then he's turn his gaze and it would drop. All through the class session it was up and down, up and down, up and down. At the end of the class we pinned up our sketches and the women were hysterical with laughter over the wavering schlong.
as you probably already know some parts of a human have a mind and agenda all their own. Yeah my first class the one girls drawing was like a kids sketch except that part which was hyper photo realistic. I think I know why she took that class.