PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
One of my favorite things ever is the “lattice of coincidence” from the movie Repo Man.

“A lot of people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch of unconnected incidents and things. They don't realize there's this, like, Lattice of Coincidence that lays on top of everything.”

So i have never heard it St Bruno’s before this thread and not 2 minutes ago i saw this posted on another forum.
Lattice of coincidence!!
269251F8-E6AD-4AB3-A5C3-57DE895941C7.jpeg

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Yup, that’s true advertising, I mean why do you think I smoke St. Bruno all the time?:LOL:

Good stuff, Simon, I’ve not seen that one before.

Reactions: romaso

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
One of my favorite things ever is the “lattice of coincidence” from the movie Repo Man.

“A lot of people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch of unconnected incidents and things. They don't realize there's this, like, Lattice of Coincidence that lays on top of everything.”

So i have never heard it St Bruno’s before this thread and not 2 minutes ago i saw this posted on another forum.
Lattice of coincidence!!
You may be right ! I bought a Powerball AND A Megamillions for two separate days and when I checked both said "Sorry Not A Winner" ....;):ROFLMAO: