PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

milk

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2022
Japan
Graceful is the word you are looking for.

Very nice pipe with fantastic grain on it.
That’s it. Also, I was trying to show my wife how a handmade pipe is just different, especially the stem. It was hard to explain to her. But it has those kind of luxury features which are pretty great for the price. It was only about 150$. At least it very much looks and feels like the stem was hand-cut. I don’t have very many pipes like that.

Wet Dottle

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2023
Littleton, CO
That is a gorgeous pipe. I always loved Elliott's designs and looked for one for many years, but without success. Unfortunately, my search only started after he quit making pipes. Hope you enjoy your new pipe/work of art.

milk

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2022
Japan
That is a gorgeous pipe. I always loved Elliott's designs and looked for one for many years, but without success. Unfortunately, my search only started after he quit making pipes. Hope you enjoy your new pipe/work of art.
Thanks. I found this on Etsy. I was lucky. It wasn’t that expensive and the shop/person did a great job restoring this pipe. I bought a Reuben Charatan from him previously and he the restoration was more dramatic. I think he goes by Shae Hemingway/Vintage Pipes. But, anyway, this pipe is particularly grand and dramatic.

• Love
Reactions: BenMN and woodsroad