PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Here's a litle tip that might come in handy: if you need a space for your desk or work station, a little tray reproducing old Coca Cola ads, I've found, are great for holding pipes, ashtrays, pouch, and pipe accessories for your desk or table. I got them for only a few dollars at eBay. The long one is about 19 X 8 1/2 inches, and I use that for the dining room table, where I watch TV, and the second one is another Coke tray, shorter and wider for my computer desk, 13 X10 1/2 inches. They work great to keep your pipes and related necessities out of the way.

Here's the longer one:
mszfeci0iu9n9i41_zjdrcw.jpg

And the shorter one:
myw4s6zuxlazlpbmfypniwg.jpg

They're cheap and attractive, and have enough space for immediate needs. Of course, it helps if you're a fan of Coca Cola, but they are pleasant aids nonetheless. Hope you like this tip.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Mine, particularly not these particular ones, have different paintings: the second one in particular I didn't get but found another one, because she's wearing a fox fur with the head of the deceased fox showing. I'm a kind of animal friendly person, and don't like animals being killed for their furs, particularly for fashion.

geo3rge

Might Stick Around
Oct 28, 2013
Good tip. I have a small wooden tray, with side handles, that is used to hold a couple of pipes, pouches and lighter, plus cleaners. It sits in the kitchen and is handy for having to hand what I need during the day. It has become my 'go-to' item now, so that I automatically head for that first thing in the morning and last thing at night. It is nice to have everything on hand in a small container that does the trick. Plus, I can move it all together if I need to.

Thanks.

Steve

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Some on eBay are originals; most are not. Since I was looking for attractive functionality, I searched starting from the cheapest ones, and got my for only a few dollars each. The older ones can be much more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.