PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

elliott

Might Stick Around
Apr 21, 2014
Yesterday I received a package from Shaintiques of the Free Pipe Project. It contained 3 beautiful pipes: a Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark, Casano Straight Billiard (I think), and a Medico Cavalier. He also included a ton of tobacco for me and my guys to enjoy for the rest of the months we are here. We are all grateful for your generous donations, and Shain and others in the past for your devotion to getting pipes and tobacco out to guys like us, you guys are truly changing lives out here, No Shit! Thank you from all of us over here. Next chance I get I will be trying to get all my soldiers together for a pipe session for some action pix of the great pipes you have sent us. I will also be trying to get something together shortly after I return from this deployment in order to give back into the community.
Here is what Shain sent me from the FPP:

dscf1450-600x450.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Great mitzva shaintique. A trove of lovely blends to deserving recipients.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Hope you and the guys enjoy them Elliot - great haul! Well done Shaintiques! Best of luck for the rest of your tour.
Andy

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
This is just AbFab. Great work Shaintiques and glad you are enjoying those pipes and tobaccos Elliot.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Outstanding. Those are some primo tobaccos, elliot, and I love all three of the pipes. Way to go shain, and whoever donated the pipes. The Free Pipe Project rocks. Enjoy your stash buddy, and come home soon.

macabra11

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 14, 2014
Boise, ID
That is a great haul there elliot! The Free Pipe Project is a wonderful thing, many thanks to shaintiques for leading the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.