PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
I'm down with trying out 50.
Edit: @ Zanthal, The LG Optimus came with having a google search bar at the top that I use to browse the web. So I don't actually know what application I'm using. Never was too interested in finding out or getting a different one. Sorry.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
50 sounds good. Honestly I think it's the latest discussions feature that really makes this a great forum. I like to simply pop in and see whats going on. And not have to click all over hell's-half-acre to find something.
Thanks Kevin and Mods for making it happen.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
@Kevin/ Admin

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

wildcat

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
How about a feature where you can click an icon that delivers all posts since last logged in visit? I use this feature quite regularly on the DGCF. Works great.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
:puffy: Thanks Kevin :puffy:
In my humble opinion, the number of newly posted threads could be increased until it reaches level with the list of links on the left column, and still look good.
The thread list is text, and doesn't really cause a load time problem, even with people who are on dial-up.

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
This was a really good idea and already has me reading posts I may have missed.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Did this change also affect the # of posts in the threads themselves? I've never scrolled down so far!
-Jason

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
Did this change also affect the # of posts in the threads themselves?

It seems to have changed from 35 to 50, too.
I like having more threads listed on the latest discussions page, but unfortunately I don't have any more time to read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.