PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Forum members twoonefive and ben88 for sending me some samples of Warhorse Red and Green to try.

I think twoonefive sent me half his cellar, or at least by comparison of what I have in my own meager cellar.

Anyway, I think it was MSO and chasingembers who advised me to make sure I had a full stomach before smoking a bowl of either and it turned out to be very good advice indeed.

I enjoyed both the Red and the green but they are about nine levels above my pay grade strength wise. I will smoke a bowl on occasion but not on a regular basis.

Again, a big thank you to both fellow forum members for their kind generosity.

:clap:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
shikan', so glad you have samples of these renown blends, thanks to the generosity of Forums folks. Try using the stronger blends to boost milder blends a little. You may only want the full-strength blends, by themselves, from time to time, but mixed in with milder blends, they may become part of your rotation. And you can control the proportion of extra strength at will. Glad you got to try these.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Try using the stronger blends to boost milder blends a little.
I mix Comoy's Cask #7 with Peterson Irish Flake with great success. The flavor of the IF comes through but I don't have to get dizzy just to smoke a bowl.
You'll build a tolerance for it.
My tolerance has increased considerably over the past 5 years, and this has allowed me to enjoy some very tasty blends that would have knocked me out in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.