PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
In celebration of my 500th post, I would like to express my sincerest appreciation to all members of the PipesMagazine forum, past and present. Over the last couple of months this site has become part of my daily routine as much as pipe smoking itself, perhaps even more! I’ve read and participated in all kinds threads, of which some were sad and some even tragic, yet others were gut-splitting hilarious; I found some to be very informative and others that got just a wee bit of topic. Thus far, I can sum up my overall experience as nothing less than amazed with the unimaginable levels of selfless generosity and support shared among the members; in many cases completely anonymous.

This site has also provided me the opportunity to purchase pipes from secure and reliable sources, something of which I will continue to do until all urges of PAD and TAD are satisfied!

Thanks again to all of you as I look forward to getting better acquainted with the new and veteran participants, the contributors to the articles, site sponsors and anyone else involved in the PipesMagazine forum.

Yours truly,

Dottie Warden

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Congrats on your milestone. I must confess to spending a majority of my day here and enjoying every bit of it. Looking forward to reading more from you.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I went over the 500 mark the other week and I was saving the self congratulation for when I hit 1000 posts mark. I have often wondered how many posts are necessary to get to have a drink with Kevin?

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Whoops, just realized you got a while before you make it to the purple. Keep the faith, baby! Or as the saying went: keep the baby, Faith.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Congrats on your milestone Dottie and wishes for many, many more.
I underpin your message every time I have hit a milestone and it still amazes me how much fun I have and time I spend typing to a bunch of people that I have mostly never met (but plan on rectifying that) but feel like I have known for decades.

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
Dot, you have contributed at least as much as much as you've received here, as proven in your post count. I too am grateful for the knowledge, laughs, advice, and generosity that passed around among the members here. Thanks for being a big part of a great experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.