Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipeherman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2013
Last Monday I ordered Cornell & Diehl’s Mississippi Mudd, Epiphany and After Hours along with E. Hoffman Co’s Distinguished Gentleman. I didn't expect the order to arrive until early next year yet it had arrived yesterday. Very, Very speedy especially considering the Christmas break and well, the general lack of faith in international shipping. Great chaps at 4noggins will certainly do business with them again. On receiving package I took all this glorious tobacco to my room, sat on my red leather grampa chair (which is ideal for smoking in as one would expect) and my mind exploded… What Tobacco should I smoke? I DON’T KNOW!!! I took control of myself, I asked what am I doing tonight? Going drinking with Physics and Engineering students, I shall take the Cornell and Diehl Epiphany the supposed favourite tobacco of Albert Einstein. That will impress them. I smoked that bowl and I was blown away, I won't talk about flavours or hints et cetera. I’m not a wino, I can't get away with such acts. I’ll just say this “Bloody Brilliant”.
I owe this to the advice of several members 3 months ago, namely Ghost who suggested using 4noggins; Rmason and PaPipeguy for the suggestion of C&D Blends. There are others who deserve some thanks, though i'm yet to try the tobacco that was recommended. So in due time :puffy:

jgriff

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Epiphany is a great light english. It took a few bowls to warm to for me but I've bought a few pounds since and it's a go-to English in the summer for me.

jthomas04

Might Stick Around
Oct 15, 2013
Epiphany is good stuff. I really like Missssippi Mud, especially with a little age on it.
It smells a bit strong and off puttng out of the tin, but its tasty for sure.
It's always a nice suprise when your order arrives sooner than expected. And a total bummer when it takes longer than expected.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
All great choices. I also like the Distinguished Gentleman as it is just different enough to be interesting, not too sweet but a nice after dinner smoke. Enjoy and happy smoke rings.

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
4Noggins is my go to online tobacconist! Great selection, good prices and the best shipping in the business (internationally at least).
Congratulations on the new haul!

wilson

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2013
4Noggins is terrific, and C&D has some great tobaccos. Happy to hear that all worked out well for you and I hope you enjoy all of your new tobaccos.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
pipeherman said:

Last Monday I ordered ... I didn't expect the order to

arrive until early next year yet it had arrived yesterday.

... Very speedy especially considering the Christmas break ...
Well, that really IS something ... particularly in view of the info I got in which they said they'd be closed from 12/16 through 12/27 ... think maybe that means the order I placed about 10 days ago will reach me before the new year??

pipeherman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2013
I did notice that they were shipped whilst they were technically on their christmas break also. Might be due to me being located in the UK, thus to help it get to me quicker. Either way when the words come to mind I think I may have to send them an email about how happy I am with their service et cetera.

stbruno70

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2013
4Noggins is a fine and reliable establishment.
Good on you for ordering some Cornell and Diehl blends. They also manufacture the GL Pease line which is well worth a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.