PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipenwheels

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2020
Ohio
The eagle has LANDED! I package was dressed for the occasion. HOWEVER, I heard the clinging and clanging which I thought were the broken pieces of a jar, in which the rarest of leaf was now dust.

SO, I had to open the package to investigate; to my relief, I found therein the jinglest of jingle bells!

I have come this far, I might as well finish the task!

Inside, I found the most carefully wrapped gifts. I was transported 38 years in the past, a five year old boy tearing through paper to find the prizes tucked inside. There's a card I can hear my Mom yellling, open the card first.

Back in my 43 year old body, I read a card which reminded why we celebrate this day. It truly touched my heart and I wanted to tell my PMSS that I was blessed to read it.

What did I get??
3......THREE Captain Black Grape Cigarillos!!! YES, you just read that!
NICE!

Also, two mylar pouches filled with 2 ounces each of Brown Flake Unscented(wanted to try) and Kendall Flake! Thank you!

That's not all, a 2021 Elizabethan Mixture tin which will be savored in the near future.

BUT, That's not all folks!!
I also received a hot chocolate ball, and a handful of chocolates YUM!! Thank You Santa..

Lastly, I am grateful for the super secret JINGLE bells you sent me. I will always keep a pair in my pocket so when my Bells Tingle and Jingle, I will know it's time for PMSS 2024!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!20231219_164710.jpg20231219_164435.jpg

eslavs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 19, 2019
Sarasota, Florida
My package landed over a week ago, it's been nuts around here and I'm just now getting these pics up......let me just say, I've been participating in the SS for a number of years now, and the generosity of this crew becomes more and more evident each year. 2023 was no exception! I had come home to a box waiting for me...of course I couldn't wait for the big day, so I opened it - and was totally blown away by the contents. My SS went above and beyond! Thank you for the incredible gift!
20231208_144832.jpg
20231219_200229.jpg

I forsee myself christening this pipe with some B&B Sunday night. Thank you again Santa!

Status
Not open for further replies.