PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
I’ll not be bragging on my package (more like a button on a fur coat) in this thread…

Now with regards to @SS the sleigh has made it’s way to Blanco Canyon, and Rufus is impressed!!

@HawkeyeLinus, thank you so much!! What a haul-all the tobaks are right up my alley, and other than the BCF are ones I’m really looking forward to trying!

The Greywoodie is awesome too!!

Colin’s new squeaky is as big as he is but he’s been dragging it around, laying in his bed playing with it and believe it or not, talking to it😆

I’m not worthy, but am going to enjoy every bit of it!!
Merry Christmas to all!!🎅🏼
26491617-1A0B-4C20-A40E-E938515727BA.jpeg7685269F-A8CC-4700-BA87-841DE46681D2.jpegFD61E6FA-E90E-482B-BBC8-FF5ACBF381BE.jpegACD55B5B-D816-4F30-9F25-128C2A3CA6F5.jpeg

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
I’ll not be bragging on my package (more like a button on a fur coat) in this thread…

Now with regards to @SS the sleigh has made it’s way to Blanco Canyon, and Rufus is impressed!!

@HawkeyeLinus, thank you so much!! What a haul-all the tobaks are right up my alley, and other than the BCF are ones I’m really looking forward to trying!

Colin’s new squeaky is as big as he is but he’s been dragging it around, laying in his bed playing with it and believe it or not, talking to it😆

View attachment 272179View attachment 272180View attachment 272181

A happy pup means mission accomplished! 🎄

Infantry23

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 8, 2020
Smithsburg, Maryland
USPS tracking says the package was picked up at the post office—- he says on pins and needles— ???? Oh the excitement! Oh the anxiety!!!!
I'm guessing...just a guess now.... his wife picked up the package, amongst other packages for the kids, and it was a few days before his wife mentioned he had, in fact, received a package. But that's just a guess.

Or it could be that he's an insensitive, uncaring a$*hole who wanted to make his SS wait with bated breath! 😁

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)

View attachment 272179View attachment 272180View attachment 272181View attachment 272182
Nice @ss!

Andre_T

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 17, 2018
Long Island, New York
OMG you people are batshit crazy. I am a PMSS virgin. Just received gift from.... anonymous. I had stipulated no Pease, so I got corn and carrots, which should provide an interesting smoke. Lucky me I got some Cap'n Black Grape ...... I have an unsmoked 1951 Dunhill, wondering how I'd break it in, so the Capn Black is a godsend. Except for the E.P the other tobaccos are unknown to me, and they look promising.
thank you for your unbelievable generosity, mr. anonymous, truly.
View attachment 272083

View attachment 272084
View attachment 272085
View attachment 272086
Is that a Mariah Carey shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.