PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Rougaroux in a Uhles stamped billiard. Settling in for some NYE festivities in my buddy's house, which turns 100 this coming year.View attachment 191296
Very dapper @Brewfan. Happy New Year to you and all forumites. Some of us are already in 2023 while others still have a couple of hours to go. Many have not lived to see the next year, so I hope to be one and thankful for all those who have. Be well, and may 2023 be your best year yet.
I will be smoking Elizabethan in my new darling Barling as this year rolls over into the next.

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
My brother in law decided that it would be a good idea to bring his grandkids over to our house for New Year’s festivities. I’m not a doctor, but I think they would be outstanding candidates for a clinical ADHD study. 🤦‍♂️
So….. I’ve slipped away to the garage to enjoy a bowl of 2020 Cringle Flake in peace and quiet. I’m smoking this in a MM William that was gifted to me by a most gracious forum member. A pour Of Maker’s Mark Wood Finishing series to soothe the nerves.

Happy New Year‘s, All!

Cheers!

8110754B-20F4-4B21-9445-A80F51F88172.jpeg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
@Carol @Scottmi I had one the same but I broke it:-(
Got 4 boxes of clays but only 3 or 4 pipes have been smoked; such a shame to smoke a new clean white pipe...
always sad when such tragedy strikes.. on the flip side, the clay is as environmentally 'clean' as you can get, and for a bonus, if you bury it somewhere, when it is dug up in the future, it might halt development for a bit as they bring in the archaeologists! ;)

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
My brother in law decided that it would be a good idea to bring his grandkids over to our house for New Year’s festivities. I’m not a doctor, but I think they would be outstanding candidates for a clinical ADHD study. 🤦‍♂️
So….. I’ve slipped away to the garage to enjoy a bowl of 2020 Cringle Flake in peace and quiet. I’m smoking this in a MM William that was gifted to me by a most gracious forum member. A pour Of Maker’s Mark Wood Finishing series to soothe the nerves.

Happy New Year‘s, All!

Cheers!

View attachment 191319
@Tarwheel, I can totally relate…I couldn’t of said it better myself, what would we do without garages and pipes and ardent spirits! Lol

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
While I made a little trip through my tobacco cellar earlier, I stumbled upon some Dunhill tins. My significant others just left to have a night on the town. Me, I'll be happy to be a homebody. Gonna have some Dunhill Durbar in a Castello Sea Rock Briar Great Line Bent Dublin (KKK). Happy Smokes and New Year, everyone!KIMG1737.JPG

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario

Happy New Year‘s, All!

Cheers!

View attachment 191319
Take your evening experience with the kids, and multiply that by every day of your life.

That's how the parents live

🤣🤣

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
@Tarwheel, I can totally relate…I couldn’t of said it better myself, what would we do without garages and pipes and ardent spirits! Lol
I have come to find the faint scent of gasoline and lawn trimmings oddly comforting. Mixed with tobacco smoke and the sweet aroma of bourbon……Nirvana!

Happy New Year’s, @Backwoods Briar.

Cheers!

kg.legat0

Lifer
Sep 6, 2019
Southwestern PA
Finishing a bowl of 707 Sutliff Sweet Virginia in a no-name Italian basket pipe - earlier, Plumcake in the same pipe. I plan on finishing the year smoking my pipe and rolling in '23 doing the same - 2020 Mac Baren Navy Flake up next, I believe. Enjoyed bowling with the family earlier, a NYE tradition - wish you could still smoke at the bowling alley!

Cheers and a happy new year to my fellow pipe smokers!

Status
Not open for further replies.