PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Anne Cap 2022 in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Lavazza Medium Roast, neat, is my drink.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Match Elizabethan in a Kaywoodie Saxon straight tapered stem billiard. Busy day not getting much done. Cross signals on a banking appointment, but at least it's close to home. We had our first flower to bloom, our February flower, a daffodil-like bloom. I think this variety is called something else.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
GH Dark Flake Scented in a German Clay Cutty.

View attachment 130921
@pip01 Nice clay pipe; I had a galleon pipe but I broke it:-(
I'll need to get another one before the Matlock Bath Pirate Mutiny!
I think Gawith tobacco is very well suited to clay pipe smoking; can you imagine how many clay pipes have been smoked with Gawith tobacco over the years???
Good ? to see the tradition of smoking Gawith tobacco in a clay pipe is being kept alive:)

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Earlier today, while driving to work, Weinig no 7 in a "hand carved in Turkey" Meerschaum pipe.
Now, Skiff Mixture, in a "made in Greece" GL (George Leousis) pipe from his "Simple" series.

I find it hard to believe that in 2022, man is making war again.
And also, for me, it doesn't feel right to post about tobaccos and pipes like nothing happens.
I think I'll be out for some time good people.
God bless us all.

Weinig no 7 in Meerschaum.JPG
Skiff Mixture in GL Simple.JPG

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky in an undated Family Era Sasieni Natural Four Dot Grosvenor smooth medium brown quarter bend bulldog with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Just posted reviews of four Ken Byron blends at TR.
SasieniNatural4Dot_Grosvenor.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Earlier today, while driving to work, Weinig no 7 in a "hand carved in Turkey" Meerschaum pipe.
Now, Skiff Mixture, in a "made in Greece" GL (George Leousis) pipe from his "Simple" series.

I find it hard to believe that in 2022, man is making war again.
And also, for me, it doesn't feel right to post about tobaccos and pipes like nothing happens.
I think I'll be out for some time good people.
God bless us all.

View attachment 130936
View attachment 130937
My good friend Christos, God bless you..............

Status
Not open for further replies.