The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2021!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Well, I almost made it a week, but watching all of the unboxing here has eroded my resolve.

Tonight, I opened the box from Jackpot, Nevada. I got brown paper!

1639544776920.png

nnnn

If that wasn't enough, there was also tobacco!

1639544966326.png

It will be hard to keep my grubby mitts out of the stash before Christmas. Three very awesome blends!

And, cigars! I'm still learning my way around these. I've enjoyed a few of the MUWATS, the ones with dark fired. I think this one is different. Someone help me ID that bottom one, with the Italian looking label, please. That may be the first thing to suffer the flame....

1639545374247.png

Thank you Secret Santa and "Danta Claus" and all of the rest of you Santa's that make this a "highlight of the year" event!

???

1639545648501.jpeg

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Two tins is more than sufficient, friends. Two new tins is more than sufficient.
@HawkeyeLinus is right.
We all sort of go through this every year. Yes some members send out giant hampers full of tins, and pipes, and all sorts of goodies. The fact is some members can't do that, and that's fine.

There's no need for Secret Santa gift shame ?

Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC
Well, I almost made it a week, but watching all of the unboxing here has eroded my resolve.

View attachment 114884

nnnn

View attachment 114885

It will be hard to keep my grubby mitts out of the stash before Christmas. Three very awesome blends!

And, cigars! I'm still learning my way around these. I've enjoyed a few of the MUWATS, the ones with dark fired. I think this one is different. Someone help me ID that bottom one, with the Italian looking label, please. That may be the first thing to suffer the flame....

View attachment 114887

Thank you Secret Santa and "Danta Claus" and all of the rest of you Santa's that make this a "highlight of the year" event!

???

View attachment 114888
That Padron Anniversary cigar is awesome!

Fbg121

Lurker
Dec 24, 2020

View attachment 114884

nnnn

View attachment 114885

View attachment 114887

???

View attachment 114888
The Italian cigar is a Toscano, and the dark wrapper looks like the Antico.

Reactions: woodsroad

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
I have received and not opened. Grew up in a tough household. If my parents had ever suspected we peeked at Christmas gifts they would have thrown them all away! I may give in yet but the conditioning is strong, Christmas gifts are not to be trifled with!
My sister and I sneaked downstairs in the wee hours of Xmas morning when we were young to open a corner of a gift we were sure was a small TV for us to enjoy - it was an aquarium, lol. Boy did we have to fake surprise and joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.