*** What Are You Smoking?*** (September 2019)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finishing this bowl of P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

Reactions: cshubhra

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Have a little more work to do.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finishing this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1979 black sandblasted medium bend Savinelli Non Pareil 9606 Billiard with a military mount horn ferrule and black vulcanite stem.

samw74

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 28, 2017
New York , NY
Just finishing this bowl of P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.
Good morning Jim. Have you spoken to John about bringing back this blend? I’m sure it would be very popular.

Reactions: JimInks

hsnzz

Might Stick Around
May 11, 2018
chicagopipeclub.com
PS Bulls Eye Flake in a Eltang basic. Flake was rubbed out and dried for a few minutes and packed using the palm method. It was slow getting the pipe lit but it finally got going. Had to dump out the ash at the halfway point because it wasn’t lighting. I have yet to figure out how to get this pipe going well. The smoke was pretty good none the less - sweet and hints of bread.

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Dunhill Flake in meer.Good Morning.
bqYvpFU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.