PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdubguy18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2012
I am new to pipemagazine. Pipehand do you have a website? How does one go about ordering tobacco from you? What other blends do you have? What is this honey malt you speak of? The name alone intrigues me.
Shoot him a PM and he can give you the details. I highly suggest his Summer Sangria blend. It is my absolute favorite right now.

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
I am going to release it on Nov 1, and it will only be available until Jan 5. It is a special holiday blend only. I am glad you liked it.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Ok well I came home for lunch today and the mail man had come. I was like a kid at Christmas excuse the pun here. I quickly opened the bag and was in awe of the pouch smell. I can honestly say after smoking a combination of aro's and English for years this one had truly the best pouch smell of any I have tried. Hints of chocolate but not overwelmingly so. Dates , Raisens and a hint of spiced rum reminded me of my tour of the rum estates in The islands. I have to say guys the pouch smell is nothing compared to the taste. I first lit up a Nording 925 billiard that had no previous ghosting. The flavours were so complex, it had me reaching for the next puff to see what the next flavour was going to be. It is so well blended that to describe it as a bunch of different flavours does not do this one justice. It's so much more than the sum of it's parts. I can see how the name yule pudding came to be and it's aptly named but if someone can make a cake that tastes as good as this tobacco i will need to buy a treadmill! I love the spicyness mixed with the sweet. The room note my better half says is better than blue note which for her was the gold standard. This is definatly a keeper. Going to smoke another bowl tonight in a virgin meer that i have had put away for years. Me thinkst this blend in my new Santa Meer will become a Christmas tradition! Awsome job pipeinhand and thanks for giving us first dibs. My order awaits just as soon as your ready for it!

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Check out my video review of this blend here:

http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/yule-pudding-by-jack-lee-blend-pipeinhand

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
Sure we can ship to the Great White North, just a bit more S&H to cover insurance. We have had 2 orders nic'd by the customs there, so no more with out ins. I guess they want some good baccy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.