PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
Rolling Stones Exile on Main Street, Lord of the Rings, books and movies. 200 pounds of Peter Stokkebye Bullseye Flake, 1000 gallons of Bass Ale.

josephpaul

Lurker
Jun 11, 2010
Movie: Casablanca

CD: Red's Blues by Red Garland ...no need something more upbeat... Jimmy Buffett's Greatest Hits ... no surfmac claimed that first... next best thing - Bob Marley "Legend"

rbergum95

Lurker
Apr 28, 2010
The Day the Earth Stood Still (the original, not that sad excuse for a remake), and Johnny Cash's Greatest Hits

classicgeek

Apr 8, 2010
Cast Away... who knows, I might learn some valuable survival skills. ;-)
Soundtrack from Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. Then I can imagine the movie and then have two movies to "watch" on the island!
Simon

abecox

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2010
Cleveland, OH
Movie - The Lord of the Rings Extended Edition Box set. Ya know, so I have several days worth of material before I have to repeat stuff.
Album - Out of the Blue - Electric Light Orchestra. Not only does it have the majority of my favorite tracks of any ELO album, but its a double so there are more songs either whichway. Not to mention I never get tired of ELO.

fredvegas

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 2, 2010
Movie - "How to survive on a deserted island" (directed by: Guys who know how to survive on a deserted island)
CD - the soundtrack to the above listed movie.

philblum

Lurker
Oct 15, 2010
Darn, such a diffcult question. I'd take PATTON as film and MINDFIELDS by Toto as music. And one of my Petersons!!!!

menckenite

Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
Like many, that's just too hard to say because my picks would change at different times. But today they are ...
Movie: The Last Waltz (I get music with this one too!)

CD: Van Morrison's Astral Weeks

superdan

Lurker
Sep 28, 2010
Movie: something by Wes Anderson, probably the Darjeeling Limited, because i love the brother relationship
Album: Low Level Owl vols 1 & 2 by the Appleseed Cast (it counts as one... i hope lol)

thomc80

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2010
Movie: King Kong (the 1933 version not the lame remake)

Music: Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.