PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
In addition to enjoying barebones thread titles, I also enjoy a good VA blend, especially during warmer weather. I mean, who the hell wants to smoke Balkan Sasieni under the hot sun? That would drive me straight to the sanitarium, frankly (I know I'm setting myself up for some obnoxious retort to which I would have no conceivable comeback, but that's just my early World No Tobacco Day gift to whoever takes advantage of it first. No need to thank me either.).

My old standby when it comes to a straight VA is Sutliff 507-C VA slices. What's yours?

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Do I really have to remind you all of C&D Derringer? This stuff is delicious and reasonably priced and fully American. Damn it, it's the freakin' Memorial Day weekend.
Go order some of this immediately for patriotic reasons and the fact that it tastes better than hotdogs and hamburgers and red neck beer.
Rant over!!!

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Do I really have to remind you all of C&D Derringer? This stuff is delicious and reasonably priced and fully American. Damn it, it's the freakin' Memorial Day weekend.
Go order some of this immediately for patriotic reasons and the fact that it tastes better than hotdogs and hamburgers and red neck beer.
Rant over!!!
Tell us how you really feel... :LOL:

Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
Man that's a hard one. All I smoke really is VA.
Suttlif Crumble Cake Red VA and VaPer, Wessex Brigade - Classic VA. I also love all the Formers Virginias. And for a daily smoke, Royal Yacht.
Honorable mentions F&T Blackjack, Ayelsbury Classic, Union Square, WC Slices, and so many more.... don't think I could ever chose just one.
I tend to categorize my fondness for VA's because I enjoy so many for different reasons. Grassy one, sweet ones, heavy perique, etc.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Yorktown is a great all day smoke that's available in bulk. I also like Derringer, though not as much. Union Square, 507-C slices, McClelland 2010, McClelland 40th, Christmas Cheer, Cringle Flake, McCrainie's Red Ribbon and Red Flake, Various G&H flakes, Georg Huber Virginia Golden Flake and FVF. Then there's all the VaPers...

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Rant over!!!
depends on the red neck I guess. Some of them drink decent beers and some of them think Genny is good.

Reactions: edger

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
In addition to enjoying barebones thread titles, I also enjoy a good VA blend, especially during warmer weather. I mean, who the hell wants to smoke Balkan Sasieni under the hot sun? That would drive me straight to the sanitarium, frankly (I know I'm setting myself up for some obnoxious retort to which I would have no conceivable comeback, but that's just my early World No Tobacco Day gift to whoever takes advantage of it first. No need to thank me either.).

My old standby when it comes to a straight VA is Sutliff 507-C VA slices. What's yours?
weirdly I have been enjoy english blends a lot in the heat this year. Weird I know.