PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

akfilm

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2016
Three Star Cordial Cherry from Iwan Reis, an easy smoking blend with a cherry brandy topping. Since it's a cherry brandy it doesn't end up smelling or tasting like medicine.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Tinderbox Anniversary, I smoked this exclusively for several years early on, then I found Latakia.....but I still keep some around for times when I am craving an aromatic.

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
Boswell's Pennsylvania Dutch Treat because it has a more natural cherry taste and no chemical taste. I also tried an experiment with Captain Black Cherry. I mixed 2 pouches of 5 Brothers with a full tub of CB Cherry and let it meld for a week. The harsh chemical cherry taste was gone and the strength went from mild to a medium+. It's now a great all day smoke and I saved a whole tub from being thrown out.

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
None.

Overdosed on cherry sodas as a child. Then, in my earliest days as a piper, I smoked Paladin Black Cherry & Middleton's Cherry.

(The thought of smoking a cherry tobacco blend makes me nauseated; I think I will go & wash my brain now).

pipeman7

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 21, 2017
Top Black Cherry, no contest, the greatest cherry blend on the planet. I only wish Gawith Hoggarth made a Black Cherry Flake. Cherry Cream Flake is nice, but it's a sour cherry and I don't think Cherry & Virginia go together so well

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
G&H Top Black Cherry and HU Cherry Saronno.
Philobeddoe: I used smoke a mixture of two thirds Tinderbox Anniversary and one third Cyprian latakia. You might like it.

dcmacbean

Lurker
Mar 5, 2017
Alva, Oklahoma
I like Cherry Captain Black. My grandfather smoked it as did the fathers and grandfathers of just about everyone I knew. The smell of Cherry Captain Black reminds me of "home." It does not smoke hot if you take your time with it. I've reached a point in life where I don't hurry for anybody so that's not a problem for me.
Missouri Meerschaum's Great Dane is a good one too, but Lane's Dark Red has become my favorite cherry.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Kane's of New Zealand - Lamb Cake Slices
It claims to have a minty flavor, but I definitely get cherry. It is by far and away better than Cherry Ambrosia by MacBaren.

Status
Not open for further replies.