PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Wait, if you ignore someone, they can still see your post. You just can't see theirs, and they can say whatever they want about you, and you'll never know. Testing... 1... 2... 3... testing... testing... can you read me?
True, but if they're someone you ignore, do you really give a crap what they're saying about you?

True, but if they're someone you ignore, do you really give a crap what they're saying about you?
True... as long as it's not my phone number and address... or, my angry proctologist posting my colonoscopy pics... well, nevermind. I keep my colonoscopy pics framed in my studio... it helps me find myself when I get confused. puffy

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
True... as long as it's not my phone number and address... or, my angry proctologist posting my colonoscopy pics... well, nevermind. I keep my colonoscopy pics framed in my studio... it helps me find myself when I get confused. puffy
It really could be argued that pic is your best piece of art. I guess if you're into a certain style of chaotic psychedelic images. I'll put it this way, it's rare to see a hue or shade that forces you to ask how is that even possible! ***-***-****