PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sweet. I'm also crazy about the pipe when it is just cut into geometrics before any of the rustication is done.

So stark and yet so shaped.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Wow! Thanks andystewart for bumping this thread up or I would have missed it. Pat that thing is amazing! The shape alone with a slight bend has me hook line and sinker. The finishing puts it over the top. Thanks for sharing the pics.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Thanks guys! It's a lovely pipe, and is a wonderful addition to my kennel of bulldogs. Many thanks go out to Kashmir for initially posting his SeaStar, and to Yves for being a pleasure to work with!
-- Pat

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I love those pipes. I'm jealous.
Me too! I'd love to spend an hour or three in his shop learning how he does that rustication. I have an idea or two about how it done but they are probably bass ackwards.

yves

Lurker
May 16, 2014
Dear Y'all
Thanks a lot for all these kind Words.

I hope Pruss you are Happy with your SeaStar =)
The first SeaStar was a failed Pipe i made. Out this was born this SeaStar.

I work freehand and most, i dont have a specific idea how it must comes. So grows the pipe and every single pipe is unique.
Best Regards,

Yves AKA Ygrek Pipes

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Yves! Welcome to the forum.
I am very happy with my SeaStar, and I've been enjoying your new shapes from afar. I hope you enjoy your time here.
-- Pat

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
pat, that is one cool looking pipe. I have not seen anything like it, very unique. Glad to hear you are enjoying how it smokes, congrats on a great addition.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Welcome Yves, your work is stunning and congrats Pat on that other worldly looking squat. I love the shape and Yves has taken it it to a whole different level with his treatments both on the block and the stem. Gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.