PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ichbinmuede

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2011
Yes it does seem like I make a good many of these. But heck who else but you guys can help reassure me that my decision was a good one?

Now some of you may recall me saying that I'm not too crazy about panel pipes. Wouldn't you know it though? The next day I see this one and I couldn't let it pass me by. A beautiful looking Trypis who is a maker I am crazy about.
IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

And a poorly lit boudoir shot.
IMG_0833.jpg

Oooh racy.
Puffing on it right now with a bit of PA and it smokes wonderfully as well. Haha unfortunately it tastes like the man before me was a Mixture No. 79 type of guy. I don't mind M.79 at all but I will not be smoking it in this one. Luckily it doesn't look like it was smoked much at all. I have just been catching all the breaks on estates lately.

group4

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 16, 2011
I had a Trypis pipes years ago; it was a great smoker but nowhere as fancy looking as yours. I like the design a lot.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
You shouldnt have bought that, waste of money, nah just kiddin ahahahaha,
couldnt resist bud, friggin sweet pipe, good buy, PAD victims unite haha.

ichbinmuede

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2011
Good news about PAD is that there's a helluva support group to support the affliction. :lol:
I had a Trypis pipes years ago; it was a great smoker but nowhere as fancy looking as yours. I like the design a lot.
Tragedy for both of us that you don't have it anymore! I'd have offered to take it off your hands and you could have refused to keep your fine smoker.

Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
ichbin, I've looked at the pics several times since first posted. I can't quite wrap my head around this one.

Could you post another pic or 2 that show the entire pipe in profile perhaps.

Barring that, you could always send it to me so I can give it a "proper" appraisal! (-;

cthulhu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2011
Never heard of that maker...really nice pipe. I like pipes with personality!

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
I feel your pain bro.As I sat here tonight,door bell rings and there's UPS.The wife is like "did you order somethin?"NOOOO,not me.Package from SmokinPipe,meer estate,Jacknife Plug,&Dunhill EMP.SHIT!wasn't expectin her to be home tonight :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.