PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

WNCLEE28466

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2021
Wallace, NC (near the coast)
Leroy, what tobaccos do you most enjoy? Where do you order from? How long have you been smoking a pipe? Where are you from? I think since all you do is ask questions, perhaps you could answer a few?
I'm from Wallace, NC, love 10 Russians,
Pipes&Cigars, Smoking Pipes, smoking-again after quite a few years into cigars & loving it!!! I ask A LOT of questions because that's why I joined this forum is to learn more. Thats one of the the reasons we all do. I would ANSWER some questions if I were asked some! Happy now?
DON't drive me away from this forum, please.
LeRoy W. Lee

elessar

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2019
Pipes&Cigars, Smoking Pipes, smoking-again after quite a few years into cigars & loving it!!! I ask A LOT of questions because that's why I joined this forum is to learn more. Thats one of the the reasons we all do. I would ANSWER some questions if I were asked some! Happy now?
LeRoy W. Lee
What is it you love about 10 Russians? Have you tried Pirate Kake?

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
LeRoy W. Lee
Aside from the mods, no one can drive you away. Thanks for answering my questions. You might benefit by participating in some discussions and searching for some of your answers vs. peppering the board with non stop noob questions where you rarely post a second time on one of your threads. That's just a suggestion, it's not my forum, you can do what you please.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
I order the same four blends over and over and over and ...

Fifty plus years of smoking and I've found the blends which provide a decent smoking experience each and ever bowl. From time to time I will try new blend.

And yes, a considered response now then will tell those responding to your questions that you are participating and the conversations doesn't simply go one way.

magicpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2018
MCO
LeRoy W. Lee
Hey LeRoy Lee…I grew up less than 10 miles from Wallace…long ago before Walmart came to town ?

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
If you like Plum Pudding, give Fusilier's Ration a try. At P&C, the Special Reserve is actually the same price or cheaper than the tin. You would probably also like Old Ironsides and London 1000 mixture.

Reactions: JOHN72

jewman22

Lifer
Apr 2, 2021
Ontario Canada
Haven't found that many worth re-ordering.
- MacBaren Virginia No.1
- C&D Yorktown
- C&D Pegasus
- GLP Lagonda
- PS Afternoon Melange
And of course Frog on a Log if I can ever find any left at a reasonable price. Problem with a discontinued brand Eh!

Reactions: JOHN72

WNCLEE28466

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2021
Wallace, NC (near the coast)
Aside from the mods, no one can drive you away. Thanks for answering my questions. You might benefit by participating in some discussions and searching for some of your answers vs. peppering the board with non stop noob questions where you rarely post a second time on one of your threads. That's just a suggestion, it's not my forum, you can do what you please.
I just don't like you calling me a NOOB. No reason for this attitude. Don't look at my threads anymore. I will post whatever I want. You're not a MOD. You aren't one, so make adult statements. Not childish ones. I do more research than you think & know more than you think. I have OCD, and sometimes need a better or second opinion or answered questions. Again, what are forums for? BYE & just leave me alone. LeRoy

Status
Not open for further replies.