PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I hope this does not come across as bragging but I get to buy tobacco every 6 months. $200 limit, so $400 per year is my budget.

I just open my first box of 2024 and am so excited. Its like Christmas morning.
You clearly haven't read many of the other posts on here yet. Some people buy like that at least once a month. You buy tobacco like I do too by the way. Or if I am buying a pipe I get a few tins because I can.

Reactions: Old_Newby

Douglas

Lurker
Apr 1, 2023
I hope this does not come across as bragging but I get to buy tobacco every 6 months. $200 limit, so $400 per year is my budget.

I just open my first box of 2024 and am so excited. Its like Christmas morning.
I hate you! (kidding of course)

Reactions: Old_Newby

Old_Newby

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2022
Texas
Because I was not familiar with what Yabo means, I Googled it, and came up with - unrefined, gigantic, coarse, childish, colorful, self-conscious, permanent, loud, superficial, vulgar, snobbish, boorish.
But, I don't think that you are using it in this context. What does Yabo mean here?
Yet Anothet Box Opening. I learned this on YouTube Pipe community.

Choatecav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 19, 2023
Middle Tennessee
Nice looking haul, for sure. Some tasty selections and a few that I have not tried.

Isn't it funny how excited we get when we have a box of stuff headed our way. I recently bought a Sharps rifle off of GunBroker and have been on pins and needles awaiting it's arrival. I'm like a kid a Christmas, counting the days.... ha.

Reactions: Ryan and Old_Newby