Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brut666

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2020
Kent, "The Garden Of England"
Nope. I’ve been ebay sniping forever. No need to bid with anything more than like 10 seconds left.
Never done that.
If I find something I want, I just put a bid on for how much I wanna pay. I I get out bid by a pound then it wasn't meant to be. If I win, I win.
Do you wait for it to end or do you use one of them sniper programs?

Reactions: Casual

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
Umm ? maybe I should try this, I've learnt so much from here already, maybe this is something else I should do.

If your heart rate doesn’t increase in the last minute of an eBay auction, you’re not human.

Jokes aside, I like being involved because it’s fun but also because I can change my mind or my bid, etc. Hell, I think it’s fun. Looking forward to tonight’s action.

Reactions: wyfbane

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Umm ? maybe I should try this, I've learnt so much from here already, maybe this is something else I should do.
There’s nothing like accelerating your PAD with the Meth-like energy rush you get from sniping in the dying seconds of an eBay auction.

Just be damned sure that you want to pay what you’ll end up paying if you win. There have been some colossal cock-ups with pipe prices over the years when two or more snipers took a shot at a pipe in the waning moments of an auction.

Gotta know when to hold ‘em, know when to fold ‘em, know when to walk away, and know when to run...

— Pat

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
There’s nothing like accelerating your PAD with the Meth-like energy rush you get from sniping in the dying seconds of an eBay auction.

Just be damned sure that you want to pay what you’ll end up paying if you win. There have been some colossal cock-ups with pipe prices over the years when two or more snipers took a shot at a pipe in the waning moments of an auction.

Gotta know when to hold ‘em, know when to fold ‘em, know when to walk away, and know when to run...

— Pat

Definitely. Interested to see how this one goes tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.