PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

collindow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
I didn't know this existed! I guess the moral of the story is: screw the WHO, and wow...they aren't good at marketing. WNTD

All these nanny people...I detest them. So much.

baldy

Might Stick Around
May 13, 2011
I'll smoke an extra bowl or two above and beyond what I normally smoke to honor this day. Maybe a cigar to two also while waiting for the next end of the world day.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I usually celebrate the "no shopping day" by shopping and the "no car day" by driving to work as usual. I see no reason to do anything different than normally on a "no tobacco day".

kf5eqv

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2011
Oklahoma
Everyone is going to take a picture of themselves smoking next to a newspaper or something with the date on it to post here today right?

nemrod

Can't Leave
Apr 28, 2011
Sweden
Hah, I was wondering what WNTD stood for and the first thing that came to mind was "What Not To Do", I take that as a sign that the World No Tobacco Day should not be done 8-)

punkpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2011
I'm going to have a bowl of balkan mixture as soon as I have peace. and then probably another. I find these things to be a challenge to us, something to defy.

misterrogers

Can't Leave
May 16, 2011
Ohio
I feel as if it might be a bit ironic if I send them a picture of me smoking today with todays newspaper and caption it "Put that in your pipe and smoke it."

Status
Not open for further replies.