PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

elessar

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2019
Hopefully you didn't move too far away. When this coronavirus thing is past us I'd love to sit down, share a bowl, and talk pipes. I've never commissioned a pipe before, but if you do that sort of thing, these pictures have me strongly inclined to do it.

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Hopefully you didn't move too far away. When this coronavirus thing is past us I'd love to sit down, share a bowl, and talk pipes. I've never commissioned a pipe before, but if you do that sort of thing, these pictures have me strongly inclined to do it.
I do! Where you from?

Reactions: ofafeather

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Who are you again? It seems you have been away for a while. Do your prices reflect the fasc you have been gone and have to start all over again? lol That double nut sack pipe is interesting, did you use a live model for sizing?
Hi Harris!
I used my own nuts as models with a mirror and some slight acrobatics , hence the reason that one side is larger than the other ? Prices are $200 and below. Only one available is the Brandy. Maybe next time!

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Awesome! I almost feel like it should have a separate stem that attaches to a cap that would cover the bowl so it would look the Siamese twins. The fake stem cap would come off and somehow become a tamper.
That's a fun idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.