PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Meerly John

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2021
Mid-USA
Saturday I was received into the Eastern Orthodox Church. 5 of us went to our local which has a smoking room, and hung out for several hours. We smoked multiple cigars, as well as pipe bowls. We have a great little group of smokers in our parish, and we have great conversations. Other than that I smoke with friends on discord, but one still smokes alone many times, and that is nice. I'm thinking of buying a box of cigars to share at Pascha this weekend.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Outside of my pipe club or pipe show, I am exclusively by myself, when I smoke. My woodworking shop is full of tools and wood. There is a 3 foot path through the tools. OK, my wife has all her gardening tools, in the very front of the garage, so she doesn't have to get into the smelly area.

Andykarr

Lurker
Saturday I was received into the Eastern Orthodox Church. 5 of us went to our local which has a smoking room, and hung out for several hours. We smoked multiple cigars, as well as pipe bowls. We have a great little group of smokers in our parish, and we have great conversations. Other than that I smoke with friends on discord, but one still smokes alone many times, and that is nice. I'm thinking of buying a box of cigars to share at Pascha this weekend.
Here in Wichita KS we have the Eighth Day institute and their Hall of Men. It's rooted in the Eastern Orthodox tradition. Same idea. They get together with pipe, cigars and philosophical discussions. I haven't been yet but would love to go!

• Love
Reactions: Meerly John