PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinsel

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Hello everyone.
I got a tin of Russ's fire storm recently and I'm madly in love with it. It's absolutely amazing.
It appears to be a fairly new blend, with review only dating back to last year. Considering the new FDA nonsense, I'm afraid it will be discontinued in the near future. I'm considering buying 3-4 tins of it on my monthly order every month until it disappears or until I have a decent stockpile.
I'm wondering if you guys with lots of tobacco aging experience think this blend will age well. I'd hate to stockpile it and it not be good a few years down the road.
Thoughts?

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Aging well and long....I hadn't realized aging had that peculiar side effect. Well, if that's the case it makes all this ear hair almost worth it. Definitely something to look forward to.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I don't stockpile much, but this one is worth it. I'm glad to hear others judge it suitable for aging.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
I recently opened a tin from the original run, and it has blossomed nicely even though it doesn't have that much time on it. It will continue to be sold for at least the next 20 months or so.
Russ

tinsel

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Thank you all for confirming what I was suspicious of.
Russ, thanks for chiming in here, I appreciate it. I'm glad I've got at least 20 months to accrue a stockpile. If this blend goes away I will be heartbroken. You really hit something special on this one. It tickles me in all the right ways in all the right spots!

Status
Not open for further replies.