PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Jon888

Might Stick Around
Jul 25, 2022
NYC
I was really skeptical about this.. I mean c’mon peanut butter! Well.. boy was I wrong. In an, um nutshell, this smells great, tastes great and the creamy nutty flavor pleasantly stays with you. Works morning, noon or night. A definite must in your rotation. Four stars

Vomit GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

burleybreath

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2019
Finger Lakes area, New York, USA
I found it revolting, not subtle at all. More than that, I was worried that it would it contaminate my other tobaccos. And even more, I am worried that it will contaminate the other Wilke blends at the source, excellent though they are. The other tobacco I ordered with it seems tainted with its scent. Did I say I don't like it? I don't like it.

So I gave it to a pipe smoking acquaintance at work. He took it home and it revolted both him and his wife. They don't like it. Have no idea where they buried it, and don't want to know.

BriarBrook

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2022
Missouri
I found it revolting, not subtle at all. More than that, I was worried that it would it contaminate my other tobaccos. And even more, I am worried that it will contaminate the other Wilke blends at the source, excellent though they are. The other tobacco I ordered with it seems tainted with its scent. Did I say I don't like it? I don't like it.

So I gave it to a pipe smoking acquaintance at work. He took it home and it revolted both him and his wife. They don't like it. Have no idea where they buried it, and don't want to know.
I would have paid you for it...

Prozart

Lurker
Aug 16, 2022
Rhode Island
My immediate reaction when I heard about this seems to be the same of the majority of other people's. But seeing the positive reviews from those who've tried it have made me curious. I might have to pick some up.

Reactions: John Brandt
Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
I couldn't do it, and neither xoukd my wife. I also didn't want it anywhere near my pipes or other tobaccos. Wilke actually just accidentally send me 2 oz that I didn't order. My wife immediately knew when she got about 5 feet from our mailbox

Reactions: kcghost

Prozart

Lurker
Aug 16, 2022
Rhode Island
I went to the shop in MA this last weekend, and first of all, John is awesome! Super friendly and knowledgeable. I was originally going to pick up both PB and PB&C, but my skepticism made me just get the PB. I've just heard so often that such and such aromatic is great or whatever but I never seem to like them or get much flavor out of the smoke. This was totally different, I could really taste the peanut butter. Will definitely have to stop back in and pick up some of the PB&C.

I also got 5 other blends of theirs to try... so many blends and so little time to try them all! 🤣

He also had a 250g box of SG 1792... score!

BriarBrook

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2022
Missouri
I went to the shop in MA this last weekend, and first of all, John is awesome! Super friendly and knowledgeable. I was originally going to pick up both PB and PB&C, but my skepticism made me just get the PB. I've just heard so often that such and such aromatic is great or whatever but I never seem to like them or get much flavor out of the smoke. This was totally different, I could really taste the peanut butter. Will definitely have to stop back in and pick up some of the PB&C.

I also got 5 other blends of theirs to try... so many blends and so little time to try them all! 🤣

He also had a 250g box of SG 1792... score!
That PB&C is worth your time and money. I bought the PB, PB&C, and the butterscotch. The butterscotch wasn't bad, just not as good as the other two. Loading my cart right now with some cigars, double shot, and smokey sweet chocolate (a new one?)