PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

popeofpiping

Might Stick Around
Dec 14, 2017
I was browsing on smokingpipes.com Saturday evening around 5pm. Not soon after I placed a fairly large order of tobacco. I was of course expecting it to arrive sometime later this week... When I arrived home, I had an early Christmas gift on the front porch. Somehow SmokingPipes managed to get my package to me in less than 72 hours, with free shipping...

alan73

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
I am happy for you. I like when packages get delivered quickly.
Me wonders about this thread. Jesse may be onto something, with his penzance disequilibrium theory

Mar 30, 2014
wv
When I seen the title I had a hunch it was SmokingPipes.
SP.com is friggin awesome. I get my stuff within 2 days of ordering. :clap:

leatherman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2017
I just recieved my first order from SPC, took three weeks to Edmonton. Customs must be busy this time of year, but they didn't ding me ;)

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
I regularly pay the balance of orders in the afternoon and they ALWAYS get it shipped that day. Little things like that keep the customer coming back.
Often when they answer the phone I say "Hello , I'd like to pay the balance of an existing order" and they say "oh hey is this brian?".

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I feel like sometimes smokingpipes.com gets orders in the mail before I start shopping. They can be incredible.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
I placed an order with SPc and got it Thursday. In and out, as they say. These guys are just fabulous to deal with.
Nary a hitch. But here was a little bump in the road a good while ago with some red Va coming in hot (mold issues).
Called and the good folks at SPc told me to package it up in same box, send it back at no cost and sent me another box of tins, sans shipping costs.
Great folks to do business with IMOP.

noquarter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 18, 2015
SPC(like most retailers) are mighty fast on processing orders. UPS delivers it to me on the west coast just fine.

Dec 28, 2015
I emailed SPC on Tuesday to ask them when they might another army mount with horn Tom Eltang poker in stock since I was wanting one badly. They emailed back to tell me they actually had a couple that had not been posted to the site yet. Sent me a link to both pipes. I picked one out and ordered it within minutes. It arrived today. That’s 3 days from first email contact and it’s the busiest shipping season of the year. They never cease to amaze me. Oh and of course the packaging was impeccable.

Status
Not open for further replies.