PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Hook is set. I've never done an auction before, I'm curious how it ends (and if the buyer pays up). If it really sells, I'll grab the Lopes book.

Jun 27, 2016
ss you might be better off doing a one day auction or Buy it Now. That thing is going to be hanging there for six days and eBay sometimes cancels them, and might give you problems.

davidy97

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 20, 2017
Tx
I second the one day auction. eBay monitors will cancel the auction and put you on a watch list. If you are a repeat offender they will suspend your account.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I second the one day auction. eBay monitors will cancel the auction and put you on a watch list. If you are a repeat offender they will suspend your account.
eBay's "monitoring" is pretty sketchy. Even when notified about obvious frauds they do zero. If you're a high visibility seller in a particular category you may get monitored, but the millions of anonymous sellers sail through without any attention whatsoever. eBay is just too vast to police, 32 giant marketplaces worldwide when last I counted.

Jun 27, 2016
You could just hang them here based on Ebay average pricing, minus the Ebay vig.
Although the Ebay exposure is a lot better probably.
However, you might drive traffic and perhaps new users to this site by doing so.

jamesrsmithjr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 13, 2015
:crazy:
Sorry to all that love this, but to me, it ain't worth the $50/8oz price point...

Status
Not open for further replies.