Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2012
Mac Baren is so stupid that they didn't even know 3N was a VaPer!

(LOL, perhaps the most famous VaPer of all time no less!)
Mac Baren is so arrogant that they think they can go gaga like Gucci!

(LOL, as Amy Winehouse said: no no no)
Mac Baren was so ashamed that they're Danish that they made the company name sound Scottish!

(LOL, a rose is a rose is a rose unless it ain't, and it ain't!)
Dear Mac Baren,

your fake English tobacco should not be priced in the ultra-luxury range,

get real!
:!:

:puffy:

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
HA! Think I may have had to much sun,and too many drinks....I thought we were talking about Bengal Slices! Going back to the pool now!

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
woah...hold it now....
Mac Baren is so stupid that they didn't even know 3N was a VaPer!

(LOL, perhaps the most famous VaPer of all time no less!)
Mac Baren is so arrogant that they think they can go gaga like Gucci!

(LOL, as Amy Winehouse said: no no no)
Mac Baren was so ashamed that they're Danish that they made the company name sound Scottish!

(LOL, a rose is a rose is a rose unless it ain't, and it ain't!)
Dear Mac Baren,

your fake English tobacco should not be priced in the ultra-luxury range,

get real!
:!:

:puffy:
Why isn't everyone reposting this?
So much better than just saying FU Mac Baren...whoops.
btw--p&c has a package deal with the hh line priced at the pre aswhole prices. Apparently, sales are down..who'da thunk?
#canadianpain#

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
"This thing is trendy! Raise prices and see if we can get away with it! If the sheep are beaten down, we'll raise 'em again."
Signed,
Your local MBAs (not the good kind)

mikestanley

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
There are only two Mac Baren blends I buy or smoke. HH Highland (now discontinued) and Va#1. Never had the new Three Nuns because, as has been noted; Three Nuns is a Va Per. Judging Mac Baren by retail B&M in Ohio prices, it is one of the best bargains going.

A 100 gr tin of McClelland goes for more than $22.00 a tin. Heck, a 50 gr tin of say Beacon (a wonderful Va Per) is $15.50 or so. A 2 oz tin of anything GLP is nearer to $16.00 a tin. Granted, Mac Baren was running about $12.00 a tin but it is still less than the two mentioned. I still favor McClelland and GLP though. Price is not everything.
I guess I stand corrected. I have bought a few pouches of Amphora. $10.95 a pouch here at retail.
Mike S.

coda

Lurker
Jan 25, 2015
In a fair world, St. Bruno and Three Nuns would be all I smoked. Those two blends are seemingly made for me...they compliment my tastes 100%. However, I cannot afford to smoke them. I understand MacBaren charging close to $20 for a 100g tin...that makes sense. However, St. Bruno/Three Nuns is in 50g tins..so the price should be closer to $10. It really changed my opinion of Mac Baren...

May 31, 2012
These memes are inspired by the old MB ad campaign:

"Explore the World of Mac Baren"...
http://i.imgur.com/vLKRmqA.png

explore gif​
I couldn't resist!
u3jgEDu.png

:
:
EeGmpv0.png

:
:
Oa0mHyQ.png

amphora

Lurker
May 27, 2016
Wow, why all the Mac Baren bashing? Lol. American pipe smokers had better get used to the idea of paying these higher prices online for all tobacco, because that's where things are quickly heading for US residents. You guys have been spoiled with ridiculously cheap pipe tobacco prices for far too long. Get ready to pay higher prices like the rest of have for years now. :twisted:

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
LMFAO @ Nate. The next person to make a match blend should name it "3 Alter Boys" :laughat:

Status
Not open for further replies.