Who will be at the 2017 Chicago Pipe Show?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I will probably be at Pheasant Run on Tuesday, after I get off work, helping to set up equipment for the pipe finishing seminar, that starts on Wed morning.
Who else will be there? See you in the tent!

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I'll be there Friday and Saturday... can't wait for those wonderful tolls again. :puffy:

kiel

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2016
I'll be there. It will be my first show in America.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I'll be there Thursday through Monday morning, and will be working at Mark Ryan's table during the show.

thomasw

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 5, 2016
I can't be there, as my work and the travel expenses currently prevent the trip; yet I hope to be there in the coming years...

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I feel for you guys that have long trips. I actually might drive home from Pheasant Run to do a load of laundry. I live about three towns south of the show.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
Every year I promise myself I will make the 50 min drive, every year I let myself down. This year I have to work Saturday till 2, but its in Elmhurst.
I hope to meet many of you then.

silvercloud

Lurker
May 3, 2009
I will definitely be there Saturday. I've missed one show (2015) since 2006. I won't miss another. I live in Pekin, Illinois, so it's a

"short" 3 hour drive for me. Well worth it. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there!

katarn07

Might Stick Around
Mar 1, 2016
I'm going this year just as a social outing with a buddy from high school. What sorts of unique things will I find that might not be readily available to me from P&C or IRC? I'm not sure what to expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.