PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Do you smoke with your eyes closed?

• Total voters

magicpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2018
MCO
I most often smoke alone and during the evening. Closing my eyes while smoking is part of my winding down process. It’s very meditative to tune the noise out and only hear what I want. The world melts away but the crickets and the breeze get louder. I’ve noticed my puffing cadence hits a perfect rhythm too. Works well for me.

Reactions: Ahi Ka and chopper

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
Just glad I paid American price for the CAO Cameroon I just smoked, would be pissed if I paid 40 odd bucks for that..
Judging by your other posts, it would appear that you were awake to ordering tobacco from OS long before I, so it wouldn't surprise me if you're already aware; it is not illegal to import cigars without a licence [those pollies certainly know how to take care of themselves]

It's a real shame that I avoid nicotine since ditching my cigarette addiction; I used to really enjoy a good cigar once a week [often with a bottle of 12yo Galway Pipe Port]

Did you stock up on cigars before the import laws changed or are you still ordering them?

I've been thinking of ordering cigars myself to see if anyone is interested in a swap for pipe tobacco.

Reactions: Ahi Ka