Who Makes Pretty & Funky Pipes (fancy Lucite Stems etc)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
For a cheap estate pipe check Ebay for Medico "Bold Rebel". They are painted pipes that competed with the Kaywoodie and Grabow painted pipes. They were usually more colorful than the others though,with hand painted flowers and such on them.

bold-rebel-001-large-600x450.jpg

hugh

Lurker
Oct 20, 2011
BlTbn.jpg

Tsuge, available at smokingpipes.com

Quite pricey though. There are those Savinelli black and white stemmed pipes as well, a bit garish IMHO.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Ardor and Tsuge come to mind, but still not many ornamented and feminine pipes out there. I love Ardor because of the use of colour and style. Hard to find what you are looking for in an affordable pipe range.
Speaking of your corset...is that you in your avatar wearing the leather corset? Do you go by the same name on other sites? ;) We may share more than one hobby he he he.

chopz

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2011
ok anyone who doesn't want to see ohin in a corset raise your hand (raises his hand)

aussielass

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 18, 2011
Firstly M. Ohin, yes, that most assuredly is me - I keep telling all the curious PMer's I'm going to lay those 2 pieces down, scatter all my pipes on & around them & post up pics as proof :) Hell no, I don't use this name on other sites, my ID over yonder is far, far more interesting.
Hey fellas, thank you so much for all your input. I want you to know I really appreciate it, and am following every single lead and link y'all provide in my quest to find "girlie pipes".
Unfortunately, many are still no-where near girlie enough (see below) but nonetheless, I'm learning a lot about different brands/makers, quality, pricing etc. The bamboo with flowers were very pretty, but I'm not a flowery kinda gal.
Also, a lot of what I've looked at is way too pricey at this point in time; this new hobby has literally devastated my credit card, so I'm between a rock & a very hard place - tossing & turning with worry at night, yet spending all damn day scouring the www determined to find that diamond for just a few dollar .... lmao, I'd have more chance of winning the lottery.
When Uncle A. gets himself back here I'll get him to quote me on new stems for my old estate bowls and see if he's keen to make a "Corset Pipe" for me - now wouldn't that be a hoot! You want one too Cyndi? I reckon there would be a huge market for such a clever design, ooh la la, think of the gorgeousness!
So you guys have a better understanding of my defininition of pretty, feminine pipes, here's some pics of what I've managed to secure so far - but they're too damn pretty & special to smoke .... this is the first few acquisitions of my collection:
PipePIPASTIVALETTOCANCANFRANCESEBYPARONELLIPIPEItalyy.jpg

PipePIPAINRADICAPALLAALPIEDEANNO1930BYPARONELLIItaly.jpg

PipePIPAEBANITEREGINAMADAGASCARINIZIO1900BYPARONELLIItaly.jpg

PipePARONELLIINRADICAOOMPAULCHURCHWARDENItaly.jpg

The 4 pipes above are all from Paronelli Italy and I just adore them. But now I want some bright, funky, happy but classy lucite colour, bamboo and fancy rings in my collection.
Pipec1900CPFConsolidatedPipeFactoryKaywoodieGoldRimBentBulldogBriarPipeMINT.jpg

My fave that will be a smoker, just waiting on it to come from USA, it was made c.1900
PipeAlabasterNUDELADYASHTRAYPIPERESFromUK.jpg

My divine Alabaster pipe rest, catching a boat from UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.